For our patients,
Covid-19 is scary and inconvenient. I have done my best to understand the science of the virus. The office will base our policy changes on the available science.
I love you all and I want the office to serve you and protect you and your family. For that reason we will continue to have the same office hours, however there will be some changes in our scheduling and office policies.
The office will:
- Clean all surfaces that people touch in the exam and waiting rooms after each family visit.
- Limit or eliminate families being in the sick waiting room at the same time.
- Protect ourselves from contracting Covid-19 virus so we don’t transmit it to you and your family.
- Alter the scheduling for well and sick visits so well patients are not in the building with sick patients.
You can help us by:
- Follow the instructions of the office staff to avoid contact with other sick patients
- Do not bring your child in during well care times unless they are completely well. Your child should not have had a runny or stuffy nose, a cough or a fever in the last 24 hours, even if you believe it is allergies or some non contagious illness. You will be allowed to reschedule your visit during sick times if you want.
- Do not go to an urgent care or emergency room unless your child is extremely sick and it can not wait until the office is open. You will increase your risk of getting the virus if you go to a facility that treats ill people. Visit my website at www.drannemd.com and get advice from “Is Your Child Sick”. I am able to see a few people on the weekends if they are sick.
- Stay home and follow the advice on our website under “Is Your Child Sick” if you child has minimal symptoms
- If you think you or your child has a moderate chance of having the Covid-19 virus, tell our office as you call for an appointment. We will still see your child but we will ask that you stay in your car and we will come to you.
Please be patient, loving and respectful of everyone during this difficult period. If you have suggestions on how to make our office safer help us by sharing your thoughts.
Thank you and may God Bless you,